Thanksgiving is a wonderful vacation, but can be stressful. Here’s a video that will start your vacation off right with a laugh. When people can’t make it to the table, send a Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner for 4 or 8.
10 most popular Thanksgiving Foods:
10. Pecan Pie -this sweet, nutty treat is great served with whipped cream.
9. Apple Pie – This can be served warm, cold, with cheese, with ice cream or with a dollop of cinnamon whipped cream.
8. Turkey Gravy – Rich turkey gravy is great over turkey, potatoes, and dressing, and makes the leftovers even better.
7. Homemade Rolls – warm from the oven, there’s nothing like homemade rolls. The best way to reheat your homemade rolls (or fresh bakery rolls) is to place the rolls in a paper bag. Spray the bag with water pretty liberally but do not soak. Place on pan in oven at 350 for a few minutes (maybe 5-10) until hot. You can also wrap the rolls in aluminum foil and heat them on the oven rack at 350 for 5-10 minutes.
6. Corn -Corn is a traditional Thanksgiving food. Frozen is really better than canned corn. Frozen corn not only tastes better, but it’s healthier. If you have fresh corn that you’ve frozen yourself, even better!
5. Mashed Potatoes – Try keeping them in a slow cooker at warm to keep them warm throughout the meal. You know people will be coming back for seconds!
4. Stuffing – Try MagicKitchen.com’s Apple-sage stuffing. Moist and flavorful.
3. Cranberry Sauce – Good from a can, better if made from scratch. Easiest from MagicKitchen.com!
2. Pumpkin Pie – Serve it cold with a dollop of whipped cream. Classic, rich and sinfully delicious!
1. Turkey – Roasted, smoked or deep-fried, Turkey is the number one favorite food for Thanksgiving. The Food Network can help!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Melody, MagicKitchen.com blogger