Generally speaking, we all should monitor what we put into our bodies, but for dialysis patients, diet is of critical importance as they must limit their intake of sodium, potassium and phosphorus and ensure they consume enough protein. If you are a dialysis patient, you probably have other things on your mind than tracking how many milligrams of phosphorus you consumed over the past day.
Not to worry, we here at MagicKitchen.com can perform that chore for you while providing you with appetizing dialysis friendly meals at the same time. And ordering them is as easy as “point and click.”
Our dialysis friendly meals all have reduced amounts of sodium, phosphorus and potassium, and the exact milligram information is provided with each meal. We provide 40 different entrees to choose from, as well as breakfast and six vegetarian options. We also offer six different meal packs to choose from.
Each meal pack consists of seven different meals to cover your entire week and if you order two or more you can receive a $10 discount. And, as always, all your meal selections will be delivered, frozen, to your door. You simply place them in your freezer and then re-heat them in your microwave to enjoy at the time of your choosing.
We have also streamlined our ordering process to make it as quick and easy as possible. The process goes something like this:
- From our homepage at MagicKitchen.com, click on “dialysis friendly meals” to bringup our menu page.
- Click on the meals or meal packages you desire to add them to your cart.
- Once you’ve selected your meals, click “checkout.”
- Then, add any gift certificate or promo codes you might have.
- Next, input your 5-digit zip code to calculate your shipping costs.
- On the next screen, simply choose from your delivery date options. Of course, the sooner you’d like your meals, the more FedEx will charge.
Almost done…now, add your shipping address and payment info, click “submit order,” and expect your delicious, dialysis friendly meals to be delivered on the day you selected.
And if you ever get “lost” just click our “how to start” button from our home page and we’ll walk you through the ordering process from the beginning. Finally, if you’re internet averse, simply call us at 877-51-MAGIC (877-516-2442) and we’ll discuss your meal options with you and answer any questions you might have.