The best thing about summer is eating easy meals. Nothing’s easier than MagicKitchen.com meals. Here’s our take on the best summer meal pairings for 2016!
Try our sliced beef brisket, warm, on big rolls with hot mustard and coleslaw with potato salad on the side.
- Here’s something summery: Warm our crab stuffed sole and serve with fresh-tasting barley vegetable pilaf.
- In the mood for hearty? Try our corned beef inside toasted rye bread with sauerkraut and German mustard.
- Grill our Bone-in Ham steaks and pair them with Scalloped Potatoes you can heat in the microwave.
- A vegetarian option is to warm our stuffed baked potatoes as your main course, with a couple of your favorite salads.
- Grill Bone-in Ham steaks, slice thin, and serve on corn tortillas with a pineapple salsa.
- Speaking of tacos, our Tritip or beef brisket would both be incredible inside a tortilla with some homemade pico de gallo.
- Sliced Beef Tri-Tip Au Jus, served on a French roll, with the jus on the side. We’d serve this with oven fries and a side of coleslaw.
- A website called It’s Yummy! has a recipe for a Reuben Salad that sounds like a perfect way to repurpose some delicious corned beef.
- Love a lettuce wrap? So do we! Try putting out a variety of meats and veggies, with a couple of sauces, and let people help themselves. Suggestions: Beef Brisket, caramelized onions, sliced tomatoes with a smoky BBQ sauce. Or grilled prawns, rice noodles mixed with sesame oil, sliced jalapeños, and a smear of Hoisin Sauce.