Few things are worse than being sick over Christmas, unless it’s being alone at Christmas. Here are some great ideas to bring some holiday cheer.
- Soup: Send them our Soup for the Soul bundle. Vegetable beef barley, chicken with rice, seafood medley, broccoli mushroom zucchini and many bean soup will have them back on their feet in no time!
Swedish Chef makes Soup:
- Aroma Therapy candles – These particular ones are aromatherapy candles combined with a little humor. Try the “Lighten up candle: Because someone, somewhere has it far crappier than you!”
- Fruit Basket – These pictures show some creative ideas, but a real fruit basket would be both healthy and welcome.
- Four-leaf Clover Earrings – If you want to cheer someone up, give the gift of luck with some earrings embedded with hand-picked real four-leaf clovers.
- Candy!! – Not so healthy, but who doesn’t love candy at Christmas? Check out this page full of different Christmas candies you can have shipped.
Melody, MagicKitchen.com blogger