This is gonna be good…
First enjoy this clever Valentine video:
And now, here are ten meal ideas for the big day – you and your amour will love at least one of them.
- Almond-Crusted Salmon, Lemon Risotto, Buttered Carrots and Chocolate Ganache Cake.
- Two individual Chicken Pot Pies, Vegetable Lasagna and Gourmet Cupcakes.
- Seafood Medley Soup, Gourmet Flatbread, Double Fudge Brownie,
- Broccoli, Mushroom & Zucchini Soup, Chicken Breast Da Vinci, French Green Beans with Mushrooms and Cream Sauce, Scalloped Potatoes and Pecan Pie.
- Lamb Shank with Rosemary & Mint Sauce, Rice Pilaf, Creamy Spinach and Ricotta Cheesecake.
- Chicken Marsala, Rosemary Potatoes, Eggplant Parmigiana and Madeleines Dipped in Chocolate.
- Osso Buco, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable Stew and Olallieberry Pie.
- Pan Seared Tiger Prawns with Sauce, Baby Clams With Linguini Marinara, Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beef Rib-Eye Steak, Potato Pancakes, Cheezzee Corn
- Turkey Breast En Croute, Barley Vegetable Pilaf, Fresh Cut Corn Medley and Handmade Rugulach Pastries
Melody, MagicKitchen.com Blogger
We get a lot of customers wondering what accompaniments would go best with certain main courses. Here’s a guide to accompaniments both on and off the menu.
||Our Lamb Shank with Rosemary & Mint Sauce is a tender piece of delicious lamb on the bone. We recommend our scalloped potatoes and broccoli, peas and corn, with a light panna cotta for dessert.
Off the menu, mashed potatoes and your favorite steamed vegetables. For wine, a nice Merlot would go nicely.
||Our Fire-Roasted Vegetables en Croûte are a unique little package. The veggies inside are a truly delicious blend with a Mediterranean bent. I would select the creamy Lemon Risotto to accompany it.
Off the menu, a green salad with a light vinaigrette would work, and a Chardonnay wine.
||The Almond-Crusted Salmon is a favorite of many, including me. I love it with our Buttered Carrots and Fresh Cut Corn Medley – just fresh, fresh tastes and textures.
Off the menu, a creamy cucumber salad! Cucumber is a wonderful foil for salmon, they taste great together. Pan-roasted potatoes would also go well, with a light Beaujolais or Pinot Noir.
||As it happens, I’m having this tonight! Magic Mashed Potatoes sop the delicious gravy, and French Green Beans with Mushrooms and Cream Sauce are a wonderful side.
Off the menu, make your own favorite mashed potatoes and steamed veggie. I’m having cookies for dessert myself. A Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon are good wine choices.
||Our new Seafood Medley Soup stands well on its own with just a crusty bread, but you can also incorporate our Verdura Flatbread nicely into this meal.
Off the menu, bake your favorite biscuits or heat up some bakery buns.
Keep your eyes here for part two, and let me know if you have any particular dishes you’d like to appear.
Melody, MagicKitchen.com blogger