So you’re serious about someone. Serious enough to want to eat in front of them, and have them into your home. That’s pretty serious. Are you worried that your cooking skills aren’t up to it? Maybe you don’t want to come to dinner sweaty and smelling of garlic. So let MagicKitchen.com put together the perfect date menu. Reheat, serve and enjoy the night!
Here are five killer dinners that you and your date will love:
- Chicken Parmigiana, Rosemary Potatoes, Buttered Carrots and Tiramisu for dessert.
Why? Italy is the land of love! Italian meals are great first date meals.
- Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo, Verdura Artisan Flatbread and Panna Cotta for dessert.
More Italian dishes, and seafood!
- Osso Bucco, Magic Mashed Potatoes, French Bread and U-Bake Apple-Raisin Strudel for dessert.
What man doesn’t like perfectly cooked meat? If your date is a woman, if you know she’s a meat-lover, perfect.
- Seared Salmon Filet, Creamy Spinach, Herb Focaccia and Chocolate Ganache Cake for dessert.
This is simply elegant, and will impress the heck out of your date!
- Beef Sirloin with Peppercorn Sauce, Rice with Mixed Vegetables, Eggplant Parmigiana and Dutch Apple Pie for dessert.
The sauce screams sophistication, the flavors are mild but delicious, you can’t go wrong with this meal.
- Crab Cakes, Rice Pilaf, French Green Beans with Mushrooms and Cream Sauce and Gourmet Cupcakes Assortment 2 for dessert.
This is a wow! Easy and delicious crab cakes, a decadent side dish, and 2 Meyer Lemon, 2 Red Velvet & 2 Caramel Blast Cupcakes to choose from.